- 3rd Party Supplier: Supplier of high dollar (typically >$10k) items such as bowl feeders, conveyors, test systems, part washers, robots, lasers, etc. Supplier is usually design responsible.
- Sub-Contract Supplier: Suppliers that are responsible for one or all of the following: design, development, manufacturing of products to Best Sports Betting Websites or Best Sports Betting Websites customer defined requirements (outsourced production). Supplier could also provide a service in the Best Sports Betting Websites Manufacturing Value Stream (e.g., plating or heat treating).
- Casting or moulded parts
- Service Supplier: Such as, equipment calibration suppliers, engineering consultants, manufacturing installation contractors—non-Best Sports Betting Websites employees who perform tasks to meet Best Sports Betting Websites and customer contract requirements (affects deliverable product quality).
- Suppliers that design/manufacture COTS product. Items such as pneumatic valves, electrical connectors, computer cables, power supplies, springs, and hardware such as bolts, screws, washers, nuts, etc.
- Suppliers that design/manufacture COTS product that are modified to meet customer requirements (e.g., motors, controllers, gearbox)
- Items that are ordered as manufacturer’s part number, typically through Distribution
Download, complete, and attach to email to Director of Global Quality (see Supplier Classifications above).
Global Supplier Manual (defines requirements)
Non Disclosure Agreement – this will be sent to the supplier
Best Sports Betting Websites General Terms and Conditions of Purchase – this will be provided upon contract award
Email Director of Global Quality to become an Best Sports Betting Websites Supplier. Note: remember to attach your forms to be considered for the program.